ADAS Dive Supervisor
The Second level of certification as a commercial Diver
Feedback from a recent supervisor
Most frequent questions and answers
The Onshore and offshore Dive Supervisor courses are essential to work in a supervisory role. These are the courses for the individuals wondering, where to next? A commercial diving career, whilst full of highlights and adventure, does not last forever, as our bodies age the abilitiy to do physical labour slowly diminishes. The Dive Supervisor is the logical progression in the diving career
Onshore work in the Australia as well as the wider region of Asia, Pacific is in a major shortage. There is a high demand for diver supervisors onshore in Australia at the moment and job opportunities are high.
The total cost for a dive supervisor course is $3,000. if you are doing ONshore and offshore courses in one go the total cost is $4,500 and the duration is increased by one week to a total of three weeks.
- You must be at least 18 years of age at the time of commencement
- Hold a current diving medical (AS/NZS 2299.1)
- Hold a recognised certificate of recreational diving (E.G PADI Open Water)
- Have at least 10 dives logged in the last 6 months
- Hold a current First aid and 02 provider certification
- Able to understand Written and verbal communication in English
All you have to do is click on enroll today or contact us.