ADAS Scuba To 30 M
The First level of certification as a commercial Diver
Most frequent questions and answers
The Occupational Scuba to 30m qualification (part 1) is the first level of certification as a commercial diver. This course is a pre requisite for the next level course (part 2)
The part one course limits the diver to using hand tools or conducting inspections in no decompression dives with direct access to the surface. It is suitable for divers looking to work in, photography, media, inspection, and sciences.
The total cost of part one is $7,000. This can be funded through student loans
- You must be at least 18 years of age at the time of commencement
- Hold a current diving medical (AS/NZS 2299.1)
- Hold a recognised certificate of recreational diving (E.G PADI Open Water)
- Have at least 10 dives logged in the last 6 months
- Hold a current First aid and 02 provider certification
- Able to understand Written and verbal communication in English
All you have to do is click on enroll today or contact us.