ADAS SSBA To 30 M
The Second level of certification as a commercial Diver
Most frequent questions and answers
The SSBA to 30m qualification (part 2) is the secondlevel of certification as a commercial diver. This course is a needed step for onshore work (part 2)
The part two course allows the diver to work in almost all onshore sites with a maximum depth of 30 metres. The diver can work in maintenance, inspection, aquaculture and much more.
The total cost of part two is $7,000. This can be funded through student loans
- You must be at least 18 years of age at the time of commencement.
- Hold a current diving medical (AS/NZS 2299.1)
- Hold a part one or aquaculture certification.
- Hold a current First aid and 02 provider certification.
- Able to understand Written and verbal communication in English.
All you have to do is click on enroll today or contact us.