ADAS SSBA To 50 M
The Third level of certification as a commercial Diver
Most frequent questions and answers
The Occupational Scuba to 50m qualification (part 3) is the third level of certification as a commercial diver. This course allows the diver to work up to 50 metres and offshore as well as enabling the safe operation of a hyperbaric chamber.
The part three course allows offshore work up to 50 metres as well as all on shore work part two enabled up to the depth of 50 metres. the diver may work in salvage, inspection, oil fields and more
The total cost of part three is $9,500 as a standalone. if completing part three as a combo with part one and two, the cost is reduced to $9,000. This can be funded through student loans
- You must be at least 18 years of age at the time of commencement
- Hold a current diving medical (AS/NZS 2299.1)
- Hold a part two certification
- Hold a current First aid and 02 provider certification
- Able to understand Written and verbal communication in English
All you have to do is click on enroll today or contact us.