Core ADAS Courses:
Dive Support Courses:
ADAS Supervisor Courses:
Recognised Prior Learning Courses:
The offshore supervisor course covers activities and competencies required for the training and accreditation of dive supervisors who are required to supervise diving work safely and competently offshore, either on Air or Helium and using a diving bell (wet or closed). There are four separate qualifications under the onshore supervisors qualification scheme, two of which are trainee qualifications:
- Trainee Offshore Air Supervisor
- Trainee Offshore Air and Bell Supervisor Offshore Air Supervisor
- Offshore Air and Bell Supervisor
This course results in the completion of the following Vocational Education and Training (VET)qualification: Diploma of Hyperbaric Operations (Diving supervision) National Qualification Code: 10181NAT
The Diploma is only available to candidate’s who completed their onshore supervisor training and assessment with an ATE accredited to issue VET qualifications.
Candidates who attended a non-VET ATE and do not hold a partial completion of the Diploma will only receive the above mentioned units of competence.
- Students must hold an ADAS commercial diving certificate that is to the level that you are attempting to gain your supervisor ticket in (part three or part four)
- Students are required to meet Pre-requisite minimum Dives Each level has a set number of logged SSBA / Lock Out dives and bottom time requirements that you must have logged over at least 12 months.
- Students are required to meet prerequisites minimum Lock OUT/LST/Supervisor hours, each level has a set number of Lock OUT and/or LST or bell runs that must have been logged over at least 12 months.
There are many opportunities on offer for those who graduate from CDA as an offshore supervisor.
CDA Prides itself on its 100% Employment rate for 2018, and will help in any way it can to aid in the employment process of a graduated student.